CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE SQUIRES KITCHEN VIDEO LIBRARY AND WATCH OUR SK CHOCOLATE TRANSFER VIDEO
How do chocolate transfers work?
• Simply temper your chocolate following the instructions on the packet.
• Trim the transfer sheet to the required size, place it onto a non-stick board with the cocoa butter facing upwards and pour the tempered chocolate over the sheet until it is completely covered.
• Once the choc is approx 2mm-3mm deep, place the sheet in the fridge and leave the chocolate to go slightly matt.
• Use a sharp knife to cut the chocolate into strips (depending on what size or shape you need them to be), then place in the fridge for a further 20 minutes.
• Wearing clean, white cotton gloves, remove the chocolate slices from the fridge. Place a cake board on top of the chocolate and carefully flip it over. Peel off the transfer sheet (which should now be on the top), being careful to avoid touching the surface of the chocolate.
25cm x 40cm