We love the KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixers so much that we use them in our cookery school in Farnham, Surrey (visit www.squires-school.co.uk for more information). So much more than a mixer, the Artisan® Stand Mixer is the ultimate cooking tool, allowing you to indulge your creativity in the kitchen. All 10 speeds have the Soft Start® feature which automatically starts the Stand Mixer at a lower speed to help prevent ingredient splash-out and “flour puff” at start-up then quickly increases to the selected speed for optimal performance.
- Flat beater (K5THCB) for normal to heavy mixtures: cakes, biscuits, creamed icings, quick breads, cookies, mashed potatoes, pie pastry, etc.
- Wire whisk (K45WW) for mixtures that need air to be incorporated: eggs, sponge cakes, whipped cream, mayonnaise, boiled icings, etc.
- Dough hook (K45DH) for mixing and kneading yeast doughs: breads, rolls, buns, pizza dough, etc.
- 4.83l polished bowl with ergonomic handle
Features & Benefits
- Full metal construction
- Robust, stable and durable
- Original planetary action
- Fast and thorough mixing
- Direct drive
- Silent, reliable and long lasting
- Smooth, rounded design
- Easy cleaning and usage
- Single attachment hub
- Ease of use and versatility
- Bowl with ergonomic handle for a better grip and easy handling
- Large capacity (4.83l) to prepare small to large quantities of food
- 5 year guarantee
- Power: 300W
- Voltage: 220–240V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Rotations/minute: 58-220
- Product dimensions (HxLxD): 353x221x358mm
- Packed dimensions (HxLxW): 419x279x414mm
- Net weight: 11.3kg
- Gross weight: 12.7kg
- Maximum capacity: 1.2kg of all-purpose flour or 1kg of whole wheat flour
Please note that this KitchenAid Artisan® Stand Mixer is available with a UK plug only.
Free shipping within the UK, please allow up to 72 hours for dispatch.