Storing food in a safe and hygienic way is important to everyone, especially professional cake makers and bakers.
One of the best ways to save time, money and waste is to use the FoodSaver Food Sealer, an advanced food storage machine that preserves your food at a touch of a button. We use a FoodSaver at Squires Kitchen’s International School to store baked goods, icing and modelling pastes and we don’t know how we ever coped without one!
These special food sealing bags are used in conjunction with the FoodSaver and keep food fresh up to five times longer. Their unique design maximizes air removal and their heavy-duty material offers multiple layers of protection. The bags can be frozen, refrigerated, microwaved, simmered and washed.
Why use a vacuum sealer?
• Healthy, keeps bacteria away from food
• Reduces waste: 13% of food is wasted using classic storage methods
• Saves money: you can buy food in bulk and seal in smaller portions
• Keeps food for longer, extending storage time by as much as 1 or 2 years
• Versatile: once sealed, you can freeze, boil or microwave
0.94L Bags: 20cm x 29cm
3.78L Bags: 28cm x 36cm
© Squires Kitchen Sugarcraft Limited 2012
The Grange, Hones Yard, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 8BB, United Kingdom
Registered in England. Company registration no. 05054225, VAT no. GB 413 8729 45.