This handy, pump-action Sugarcraft Gun is designed for working with many different mediums, including Sugar Florist Paste, modelling paste or marzipan. This versatile sugarcraft tool comes with 16 different discs so you can make ribbons, hair, grass, rope, basketweave, bricks and logs with ease.
Also referred to as a sugar shaper or craft gun, the Sugarcraft Gun is great for figure modelling and decorating novelty cakes. With clear instructions on how to change the discs, the gun offers so many modelling possibilities for both beginners and more advanced sugarcrafters alike.
- Knead a small amount of paste until softened.
- Place in the barrel of the sugarcraft gun and replace the head.
- Choose a suitable disc, place it in the nut and screw the nut on firmly.
- Push down the plunger until the paste is at the bottom of the barrel.
- Depress the lever gently and the paste will be forced out through the disc in the desired pattern.
- Wash well in very hot, soapy water before and after use. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
Suitable for food contact
Transparent plastic bag with a cardboard header
H21.5, W13, D2.5cm
H13.5, W9.5, D2.5cm