Made from bamboo, this board is used to move baguette dough from a proving cloth to a baking tray without damaging its shape. There is a built-in ruler, useful for when you need to measure the length and width of the dough or how high the dough has risen. A hole at one end makes it convenient to hang when done.
Store in cool, dry place and apply cooking oil regularly to keep the board in good condition.
- Wipe with a clean damp cotton cloth before and after use. Be careful not to soak it in water or scratch the surface with sharp objects.
- You can now transfer it into the oven by rolling it onto the baking stone, making the scored side facing up. You’ve transferred the shaped dough effortlessly while keeping its shape!
- Place the baguette board parallel to the proved baguette dough. Holding the edge of the proving cloth that is furthest from the board, gently flip the dough onto the board so that the scored side is facing down.
- Carefully roll the baguette from the board onto an oven tray and the scored side will be facing up.
- You’ve transferred the shaped dough effortlessly while keeping its shape! It is now ready to bake in the oven.
Suitable for food contact
H60, W12, D0.6cm