The incredibly clever box you can bake in! BoxBake is a pre-lined, oven-safe, pop-up baking box suitable for all cake baking requirements. It comes pre-lined with a greaseproof layer saving you the hassle factor. And because BoxBake™ doesn't retain heat like traditional bakeware, it can help you achieve a more even, level bake.
- Sturdy, professional dimensions
- Quick to assemble
- Pre-lined: no lining required
- Oven safe to 200 °C
- Achieve more even, level bakes
- Store & freeze without turning out
- Easy to release
- Recycle & compost after use
Manufacturers Product Code
Store in a dry clean area at ambient temperatures.
- Follow the enclosed instructions to assemble the pop up, pre-lined baking container.
- Once assembled, lightly grease the interior with oil or butter and fill with your chosen cake mixture.
- Place the BoxBake on a flat baking sheet before placing in the oven to ensure it is evenly supported.
- Do not exceed 200 °C (400 °F) or baking times greater than 5 hours.
- Do not allow the container to come into direct contact with naked flames, oven sides, or electrical elements.
- Single use, do not attempt to re-use.
- After use, recycling is possible in many areas but may depend on the level of residual cake and fats on the card. Any heavily contaminated areas of card should be removed, cut into small pieces and composted.
Suitable for food contact
Do not exceed 200°C
Transparent plastic bag
H49, W25.8, D0.3cm
H8.3, W25.3, D25.3cm
Product dimension information
Assembled 'tin' dimensions