This Spring 2013 publication is the 120th issue of Cakes & Sugarcraft, an inspirational and informative magazine for anyone who enjoys making and decorating cakes.
Each issue of Cakes & Sugarcraft is packed with original step-by-step cake decorating, cookie, cupcake and sugarcraft tutorials for all skill levels from the absolute beginner to the professional. Written by some of the leading names in cake decoration, all projects are beautifully photographed with easy-to-follow instructions.
In this issue
- Give a fresh look to chocolate eggs, Simnel cake and macaroons for Easter
- Discover how to use basic shapes to make Carlos Lischetti’s cute chicken family
- Read essential advice for making special-diet cakes
- Be inspired by a selection of step-by-step projects for beautiful wedding cakes, from painted peonies to Art Deco designs
- Go back to basics with Claire Fitzsimons’ beginners’ guide to covering a sponge cake
- Encourage little ones to get creative with simple rice cereal flower pops
- Recommended Reads: cake decorating book reviews
- Product and technique updates
- Industry features
- …and much more!
From 2016, Cakes & Sugarcraft is published six times a year in January, March, May, July, September and November. Find out more about the magazine at www.cakesandsugarcraft.com.
Squires Kitchen Magazine Publishing (SKMP)
H29, W21, D0.5cm