This Summer 2013 publication is the 121st issue of Cakes & Sugarcraft, an inspirational and informative magazine for anyone who enjoys making and decorating cakes.
Each issue of Cakes & Sugarcraft is packed with original step-by-step cake decorating, cookie, cupcake and sugarcraft tutorials for all skill levels from the absolute beginner to the professional. Written by some of the leading names in cake decoration, all projects are beautifully photographed with easy-to-follow instructions.
In this issue
- Make fantastic gifts for Father’s day – camouflage cupcakes, tool set cookies and a Formula 1 racing car cake
- Be inspired by seven gorgeous step-by-step wedding cake projects for all skill levels
- Discover the technique for painting with buttercream and create a spectacular summer meadow cake
- Create an amazing summer spread with a Neapolitan layer cake, ice cream cookies and sundae-style cupcakes
- Go back to basics with Claire Fitzsimons’ guide to dowelling and stacking a tiered cake
- Read the story of how two friends cracked the market with Two Chicks
- Recommended Reads: cake decorating book reviews
- Product and technique updates
- Industry features
- …and much more!
From 2016, Cakes & Sugarcraft is published six times a year in January, March, May, July, September and November. Find out more about the magazine at www.cakesandsugarcraft.com.
Squires Kitchen Magazine Publishing (SKMP)
H29, W21, D0.5cm