This Autumn 2013 publication is the 122nd issue of Cakes & Sugarcraft, an inspirational and informative magazine for anyone who enjoys making and decorating cakes.
Each issue of Cakes & Sugarcraft is packed with original step-by-step cake decorating, cookie, cupcake and sugarcraft tutorials for all skill levels from the absolute beginner to the professional. Written by some of the leading names in cake decoration, all projects are beautifully photographed with easy-to-follow instructions.
In this issue
- Follow step-by-step photographic guides for a whole range of beautiful designs for baby showers, christenings and ‘new arrival’ celebrations, including lemon and grey baby biscuits, a royal iced christening cake and a new-to-the-nest dessert table
- Find out how to make a frolicking fox cake topper with the master of modelling, Carlos Lischetti
- Delve into the psychology behind baking and cake decorating with Dr Catherine Tregoning
- Keep little hands busy in the kitchen with projects for handprint biscuits and modelling the tooth fairy
- Go back to basics with Cassie Brown’s beginners’ guide to airbrushing
- Discover autumnal sugar flower projects from experts Paddi Clark and Alan Dunn
- Create a stunning contemporary wedding cake with gilding and ruffled roses
- Recommended Reads: cake decorating book reviews
- Product and technique updates
- Industry features
- …and much more!
From 2016, Cakes & Sugarcraft is published six times a year in January, March, May, July, September and November. Find out more about the magazine at www.cakesandsugarcraft.com.
Squires Kitchen Magazine Publishing (SKMP)
H29, W21, D0.5cm