This April/May 2017 publication is the 139th issue of Cakes & Sugarcraft, an inspirational and informative magazine for anyone who enjoys making and decorating cakes.
Each issue of Cakes & Sugarcraft is packed with original step-by-step cake decorating, cookie, cupcake and sugarcraft tutorials for all skill levels, from the absolute beginner to the professional. Written by some of the leading names in cake decoration, all projects are beautifully photographed with easy-to-follow instructions.
In this issue
- 13 step-by-step tutorials
- Decadent Easter treats including passion fruit chocolates and a speckled egg cake
- A sewing-themed cake for keen crafters
- Springtime florals including Elena Wilkinson's delicate sugar daffodils and pretty petal designs by Maggie Austin
- Advice for making a part-time or full-time cake career work for you
- Delicious recipes
- Fascinating features
- News and events
- Reviews of new baking and cake decorating books
- Prizes and giveaways
- The latest tools and techniques
- ...and much more!
Squires Kitchen Magazine Publishing (SKMP)
H29, W21, D0.5cm