This August/September 2016 publication is the 135th issue of Cakes & Sugarcraft, an inspirational and informative magazine for anyone who enjoys making and decorating cakes.
Each issue of Cakes & Sugarcraft is packed with original step-by-step cake decorating, cookie, cupcake and sugarcraft tutorials for all skill levels from the absolute beginner to the professional. Written by some of the leading names in cake decoration, all projects are beautifully photographed with easy-to-follow instructions.
In this issue
- Bake Off: Crème de la Crème winner Mark Tilling's ultimate chocolate cake recipes
- Michelle Walker’s show-stopping front cover design, incorporating pretty pastels and the trend for chocolate drip cakes
- Step-by-step tutorials for stylish summer celebrations, including a tropical party spread, painted cookies and two gorgeous wedding cakes
- How to make beautiful flowers in two different ways using flower paste and wafer paper
- Blackberry and honeycomb ombré cake recipe from Great British Bake Off contestant Martha Collison
- Get ready for the Olympics with edible flags, plus cakes for fans of cycling and gymnastics
- In-depth articles
- The latest news and events
- Recommended Reads: cake decorating book reviews
- Product and technique updates
- Industry features
- Prizes and giveaways
- … and much more!
Cakes & Sugarcraft is published six times a year in January, March, May, July, September and November. Find out more about the magazine at www.cakesandsugarcraft.com.
Please note that there is an amendment to the chocolate sponge recipe on page 58. At step 6, please add 5–6tbsp of hot water to the cocoa powder and espresso powder rather than 2tbsp as printed.
Squires Kitchen Magazine Publishing (SKMP)
H29, W21, D0.5cm