This Autumn 2015 publication is the 130th issue of Cakes & Sugarcraft, an inspirational and informative magazine for anyone who enjoys making and decorating cakes.
Each issue of Cakes & Sugarcraft is packed with original step-by-step cake decorating, cookie, cupcake and sugarcraft tutorials for all skill levels from the absolute beginner to the professional. Written by some of the leading names in cake decoration, all projects are beautifully photographed with easy-to-follow instructions.
In this issue
- Find out how to make Debbie Brown’s sweet dinosaur centrepiece
- Create Peggy Porschen’s ombre buttercream cake covering
- Read an interview with Lindy Smith
- Discover exclusive projects by new contributors Abigail Bloom and Etty van Urk, also known as The Cake Dutchess
- See step-by-step photographic guides to a wide range of techniques including geometric patterns, chalkboard effects, a floral plaque, an airbrushed solar system, an atmospheric forest with layered tree cut-outs, contemporary sugar succulents, cake painting made easy, colourful Mexican bunting and chocolate flowerpot desserts to impress guests
- Keep kids entertained during the holidays with the Mini Bakers Summer Spectacular
- Articles and interviews
- The latest news and events
- Recommended Reads: cake decorating book reviews
- Product and technique updates
- Industry features
- Prizes and giveaways
- … and much more!
From 2016, Cakes & Sugarcraft is published six times a year in January, March, May, July, September and November. Find out more about the magazine at www.cakesandsugarcraft.com.
Squires Kitchen Magazine Publishing (SKMP)
H29, W21, D0.5cm