This June/July 2017 publication is the 140th issue of Cakes & Sugarcraft, an inspirational and informative magazine for anyone who enjoys making and decorating cakes.
Each issue of Cakes & Sugarcraft is packed with original step-by-step cake decorating, cookie, cupcake and sugarcraft tutorials for all skill levels, from the absolute beginner to the professional. Written by some of the leading names in cake decoration, all projects are beautifully photographed with easy-to-follow instructions.
In this issue
- Nine step-by-step tutorials
- Father’s Day cakes for the king of the jungle or king of the grill
- Three stylish wedding cake projects incorporating all the latest trends and techniques
- Sugar flower skills to help you make a pink peony arrangement
- Top tips for becoming social media savvy
- Delicious recipes
- Fascinating features
- News and events
- Reviews of new baking and cake decorating books
- Prizes and giveaways
- The latest tools and techniques
- ...and much more!
Squires Kitchen Magazine Publishing (SKMP)
H29, W21, D0.3cm