This Summer 2014 publication is the 125th issue of Cakes & Sugarcraft, an inspirational and informative magazine for anyone who enjoys making and decorating cakes.
Each issue of Cakes & Sugarcraft is packed with original step-by-step cake decorating, cookie, cupcake and sugarcraft tutorials for all skill levels from the absolute beginner to the professional. Written by some of the leading names in cake decoration, all projects are beautifully photographed with easy-to-follow instructions.
In this issue
- New trends and techniques including bright and beautiful cake painting, edible Mexican-style embroidery, jelly art, pretty rust effects and a cut-out woodland fairytale scene
- Two creative projects for Father’s Day
- Fun, colourful projects for birthdays and more, including Karen Taylor’s front cover party animals celebration cake
- A selection of beautiful wedding cakes which use very different techniques, including making edible vintage-style brooches from wafer paper, painting a mehndi-inspired pattern or creating edible lace for a stunning Victoriana design
- Step-by-step guide to piping run-out numbers with royal icing
- The latest news and events
- Recommended Reads: cake decorating book reviews
- Product and technique updates
- Industry features
- Prizes and giveaways
- … and much more!
From 2016, Cakes & Sugarcraft is published six times a year in January, March, May, July, September and November. Find out more about the magazine at www.cakesandsugarcraft.com.
Squires Kitchen Magazine Publishing (SKMP)
H29, W21, D0.5cm