This set of 4 cutters contains everything you need to make adorable penguins for your cakes and bakes. Perfect for creating festive decorations for cakes, cupcake and cookies. These cutters can also be used to create two sizes of snowman and robins.
Made from food grade plastic with smooth yet sharp cutting edges, each cutter has an accompanying strip containing the beak, feet, wings, tummy panel, eyes and accessories to decorate both sizes of penguins.
- Roll out your paste 2-3mm thick.
- Place the penguin cutter on top of the rolled paste and apply pressure with your hand. Gently slide the cuter backwards and forwards on your work surface to ensure a clean cut.
- Remove the excess paste from around the cutter and turn the cutter over. Use a soft brush to remove the penguin from the cutter. Allow to dry for a few minutes so the shape is easier to handle.
- To decorate your penguin, roll out a strip of paste 2-3mm thick and allow to dry for a few minutes.
- Place the appropriate sized accessories strip on top of your rolled paste and cut out as before.
- Attach the cut eyes, wings, etc to your owl with edible glue and secure to the side of your cake.
- To make 3D decorations for the tops of cakes, allow the penguins to dry completely. Secure to the top of your cake with royal icing of small prices of sugarpaste for support.
Suitable for food contact
Product dimension information
Large Penguin: Finished size 70mm x 50mm. Small Penguin: Finished size 55mm x 40mm