Creating a Princess cake has never been easier! Two tiara's are included in this set, the larger one works great as a cake topper but can also be used to decorate the sides of a cake to create a delicate lace effect. The small cutter is ideal for decorating cupcakes to accompany the main celebration cake.
Manufacturers Product Code
- For best results use Modelling or Flower Paste.
- Roll out your paste to a thickness of 4mm for the large tiara, or 2mm for the small tiara.
- Place your cutter on top of your rolled paste and apply pressure with your hand. Gently slide the cutter backwards and forwards on your work surface to ensure a clean cut.
- Remove the excess paste from around the cutter and turn the cutter over.
- Run your finger over the sections of paste that need to be removed.
- Use a small knife or scriber tool to remove the cut outs.
- Place your large tiara around a 4" polystyrene dummy to dry. The small tiara will require a 1.5" polystyrene dummy.
- Once dry, secure the tiara to the top of your cake using royal icing.
Suitable for food contact
Product dimension information
Small Tiara: 8cm (H) 3.3cm (W)