The Fine Basketweave Rolling Pin enables you to make a fine basketweave pattern in a single rotation.
This rolling pin is ideal for use with sugarpaste/fondant, marzipan, sugar florist paste/gum paste and other materials.
Manufacturers Product Code
- Roll out the sugarpaste or marzipan evenly to the required thickness using icing sugar for dusting if necessary.
- To achieve the ideal thickness we recommend the use of PME spacers. Simply place the spaces either side of the paste to ensure evenness.
- To create the basketweave pattern firmly press and roll across the paste in a continuous movement.
- Transfer the paste onto the cake, using a plain rolling pin. Gently lift up one side of the paste and lay over the top of the rolling pin. Do not wrap the paste completely around the rolling pin.
- Carefully ease the paste out at the bottom of the cake to remove any folds. Use a knife to trim the paste to the bottom edge of the cake.
Suitable for food contact
Transparent plastic bag with a cardboard header
H33.5, W9.5, D5.5cm