Add a fabulously fruity twist to your iced fancies, buttercream and chocolate centres. Use Squires Kitchen Fondant Icing Mix for a perfect natural icing that is quick and easy to make.
A must-have product for anyone who makes cakes and desserts, you can use this versatile icing mix to make wonderfully smooth fondant icing, mouth-watering chocolate centres or a fruity buttercream filling. Simply add water or butter following the pack instructions.
Made from natural cane sugar and real fruit to give the icing mixes a great taste and natural colour.
Cane Icing Sugar; Dried Glucose Syrup; Spray-dried Strawberry Powder (8%); Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid.
ALLERGY ADVICE: May contain traces of nuts.
DIETARY GUIDE: No gluten-containing ingredients & Suitable for vegetarians.
| ||Per Pack||Per 100g|
|Energy||4218 kJ / 1008 kcal||1687 kJ / 403 kcal|
|- of which saturates||0g||0g|
|- of which sugars||246.3g||98.5g|
Manufacturers Product Code
Store in a cool, dry place away from moisture.
- Sieve before use.
- Place contents into a bowl and gradually stir in 35ml-40ml hot, boiled water.
- When thoroughly mixed, use immediately. This quantity will cover approximately 12-15 cupcakes. More hot, boiled water can be used if a thinner consistency is preferred.
- To make a delicious buttercream icing, mix 125g unsalted butter with 250g of fondant mix and add approximately 2 teaspoons of hot, boiled water.
- Beat Well. This can be used as a filling or piped onto cakes as a topping.
- To use as a fruity filling for handmade chocolates, prepare hollow chocolates in a mould.
- Fill with liquid fondant and allow a skin to form before topping off with melted chocolate.
- Place in the fridge to cool then turn out of the mould.
Transparent plastic stand up pouch with an adhesive resealable tab
H21, W12, D5cm
Country of origin
Luscious strawberry taste
I bought this fondant as a filling for some chocolate truffles. It kept its shape, went really well with dark chocolate, and the sweets were delicious!
Was this review helpful? Please sign in